A Fun Gift Guide For Sign Language Fans

Know someone that love to sign? Here's a fun gift guide for sign language fans!
-- This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. --

Do you know a deaf person? Maybe a sign language interpreter? How about a person that has a deaf family member or friend, a person that takes sign language classes, a person that is obsessed with TV shows that show deaf people, or just someone that really love the idea of sign language.

American sign language (ASL) is a beautiful visual language, so why not display or show off the language by gifting someone an item from below for the holidays?

The majority of the gifts below are from Etsy, because the love goes in creating those items are obvious!

Know someone that loves to sign? Here's a fun gift guide for sign language fans!

A fun gift guide with the gifts by small businesses for sign language fans in your life! Click To Tweet

Support a Deaf artist by gifting this beautiful handmade (1) ‘JOY’ ornament to display on their Christmas tree for years and years.

Know someone that will love this laser cut (2) ASL ‘I Love You’ Wood Earrings?

Celebrate the Deaf community with this hand stamped (3) Sterling Silver ASL Rings. The business owners are twins (one is hearing and another is deaf)!

You can never say ‘I Love You’ enough, so say it again with this (4) Set of 5 Cards ILY Fountain Pen Digital Print. You can use this as a Christmas card, but personally, I would frame it up and hang it up on a wall. It is absolutely gorgeous.

This (5) ‘Hands Are For Signing, Mouths Are For Coffee’ Mug is created by a Child of Deaf Adults (CODA) just like my daughter, Coral! 10% of all sales is donated to the CODA Conference Stipend Fund at CODA International.

This (6) ‘I Sign’ Button is perfect to gift someone if they do come across Deaf customers/clients to make it known that they can sign.

Play Scrabble with these (7) Alder Wood ASL Scrabble Tiles!

How about using (8) Letterpress ‘Merry Christmas’ ASL Card Set as your Holidays cards for Christmas?

What a fun gift guide, right?! Well, have yourself a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1. Oh these ASL scrabble tiles is a definite must! Not only do I absolutely love playing scrabble, but I was thinking of a way of introducing sign language into our home-school. So pinning this!

2. Rebekah says:

My sister studied sign language in college! I wish I had seen this earlier so I could have gotten something from it for her! We’re doing an early Christmas present exchange this weekend!

3. These are some really good gifts for those who know sign language. I really like the earrings.

4. Melissa says:

These are fabulous gifts. I can think of a few of past coworkers who would have loved them. Thanks for sharing!

5. Meg Kerns says:

What a great idea- I taught in a school that housed the deaf and hard of hearing program for that side of the county. I met so many great interpreters AND learned to sign. These gifts are perfect.

6. Stacy Calhoun says:

These are amazing gifts. I took some classes in college to learn ASL. While i might be rusty, I could probably still carry on a slow-paced conversation.

7. I love these!! Pinning this to remember these!

8. Rose says:

I just had to share this as I know some parents and teachers. What a great guide!

9. Alex says:

I love purchasing from Etsy and supporting starting entrepreneurs! Great list!

10. These are great ideas. I’ve never given it any thought since I don’t have deaf friends, but this is a great roundup.

11. This is so great, I never thought about these gifts

12. Sheri says:

I like this idea – although I do not know anyone who is deaf I think this a great post to keep and to share.

13. Aeryn Lynne says:

Oh I’m all over that scrabble game, thanks for the heads up! Looks like a great way to become familiar with the alphabet at least. 🙂

14. Jen says:

These are great! Love the mug!

15. Great gift guide, so unique, but so necessary! I love all of these; I might need to start studying sign language!

16. Kasey says:

These are adorable gifts! That painting is by far my favorite and good for anyone!

17. Lydia says:

These are awesome gifts! My sister took an ASL class this past year, she would love these

18. Kate says:

#4 is a absolutely gorgeous illustration for anyone, sign language fan or not. Definitely my favorite from the list! Great theme for a gift guide. 🙂