Coral’s Small Bedroom Tour

bedroom tour

Today, I am going to give you a tour of my daughter, Coral’s small bedroom!

Small Bedroom TourWe moved to our current house a bit over a year, so it is still a work in process. Coral’s bedroom is small, so it is hard to work with. In the past, it was considered a playroom without a bed in there. She slept in our bedroom for a long time. However, it was time to move her to her own room, so we added a twin bed.

I apologize ahead of time for the quality of the pictures. It was the best I could do with the lack of light on a cloudy day.

Welcome to Coral’s Small Bedroom Tour!

[Read more…]

bedroom tour

Flower wall lamps – IKEA / Seashell flower wall hanging – Coral Home

bedroom tour

Bookshelf – IKEA (They no longer sell Expedit bookshelves, they sell Kallax instead)/ Storage Baskets – IKEA

The green storage basket holds wooden building blocks. Both weaved storage baskets hold variety of toys.

Orbitbaby Stroller: 360 Rotation!
bedroom tour

Reuse wine crates as storage for toy animals/wooden puzzles.

bedroom tour

I removed the back of this wine crate for tall wooden puzzles.

bedroom tour

DIY your own pennant banner / Seashell flower wall hanging – Coral Home / Jumbo blocks – Amazon

The pocket door behind the door leads to the second bathroom.

bedroom tour

Live in Sunshine art print – The Wheatfield / I used washi tape to create this wall art and frame the art prints, too! I am not sure if it will stay there much longer.

bedroom tour

DIY your own salt dough ball garland / Bookshelf – IKEA / Tinker Bell Doll – Amazon

Both weaved storage baskets hold stuffed animals.
bedroom tour

Play rug – IKEA

You can see in the top of this picture there are two closets. I plan to remove the right closet drywall to move the bed over there and move the closet doors over to the left one.

Currently, the left closet has Coral’s clothes and a bulky drawer with more clothes and blankets.

The right closet has crafts, play kitchen, a giant stuffed dog and a lot more crafts.

bedroom tour

I cut the bottom of this basket to fit the corded light through.

You can see on the left, there is a shelf with some of Coral’s special things that I do not want her to play with. There is a porcelain piggy bank, Tinkerbell cake topper, a personalized name rattle toy, a Disney collection doll, etc.

bedroom tour

In the future, we want to slowly replace all IKEA stuff with durable items so they can grow with Coral.

What do you think of Coral’s small bedroom?!

1. Cara says:

What a precious little room! I love all the colors!

2. Jade says:

It looks light and airy and fresh. Nice atmosphere!

3. linda spiker says:

Super cute! What a fun room. I bet she loves it!

4. Her room is SO cute, you did a fantastic job!

5. What a cute lil bedroom! Enjoy that girl while she is yourng, mine is 18 and in college now..I miss her so much! I love the colors of the room…very nice!

Valerie

6. Sara says:

Oh my goodness, this is such a cute space! I love the colors and the details!

7. Kathryn says:

The room is so darling! I love the building block hut you built!

8. Kari says:

Beautiful job decorating it! So colorful and cheery!

9. Dana says:

I love your ceiling lamp and the washi wall art – you are so creative!

10. Angie says:

This is so adorable! I like what you’ve done with the space.

The second “bedroom” in my home I just bought is the teeniest thing. You’d be hard pressed to put a twin bed in there and be able to walk past it to get to the closet or anything, it’s crazy! I keep thinking if I sell this home, it’d be great for a nursery or a toddler’s room, but that’s about it-other than an office, which is what I use it for.
    Angie recently posted…The Monthly Goals | February GoalsMy Profile

11. Kelsie says:

So cute! I love the little road carpet!

12. Cute! I sincerely love IKEA, and I think their stuff is perfect for kid spaces. I definitely need to plan a trip there soon.

13. Kate says:

So bright and airy! I love it:) remember to drop a link with us at 100HD http://www.akreativewhim.com/refreshed-100-hd-16

14. Lezley says:

This room is absolutely beautiful! So adorable, that’s a great place for a child to grow and explore.

15. Lindsay AFM says:

Such a cute room!! Love the light!
    Lindsay AFM recently posted…Artsy-Fartsy Link PartyMy Profile

16. cute. 😉 my daughters had a rug like that when they were young that looked like a barbie dream house. they loved it!