My Reverse Bucket List
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
There are many people with their elaborate bucket lists and/or New Year resolutions with goals they want to achieve in life. I typed my bucket list several years ago and it was quite discouraging to look at it recently. WHY? I realized I have had accomplished nearly nothing in the last several years. For the last few years, I was focusing on my pregnancy, having my daughter Coral & being a stay at home mom.
I decided I am going to do it rather opposite this time and focus on the extraordinary experiences I have already had!
I believe it is as important to celebrate the past because they shaped me into the person I am today. Cliche, I know!
While I was reliving the most wonderful experience I have had, I felt really appreciative for those experiences.
Please make sure you check out all other bloggers’ reverse bucket lists or 5 ways to make 2016 their years below!
MY REVERSE BUCKET LIST:
- Road-tripped across the country twice (Once from Washington, DC to Arizona – 2008 and another from Arizona to Florida).
- Hiked inside a cave in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Visited Grand Canyon.
- Went salt river tubing.
- Visited Hoover Dam.
- Disney World annual passes.
- Went snorkeling in Catalina Island.
- Witnessed a blue whale in person.
- Visited the #1 beach in America, Siesta Key.
- Went jet skiing in Rocky Point, Mexico.
- Went jet skiing in Florida again with dolphins & manatees swimming underneath.
- Slept on the rooftop in Mexico.
- Flew in a helicopter.
- Swam in the Atlantic.
- Swam in the Pacific.
- Attended Gallaudet University across the country.
- Got an Associate’s Degree in Nutrition.
- Learned to use a sewing machine.
- Attended rodeo parades for many years.
- Learned how to cook.
- Learned to rock climb.
- Learned how to fix computers, coding & design graphics.
- Saw the fireworks by the beach.
- Witnessed a sunrise and a sunset in the same day.
- Went skinny dipping.
- Went dairy & grain free for a year.
- Went a year without cable service.
- Played sports from 5th grade to 12th grade.
- Gambled in Las Vegas.
- Got a tattoo in Atlantic City.
- Met the love of my life.
- Got engaged to Mr. Tropical.
- Became a mother.
- Breastfed for 2+ years.
- Be a stay at home mommy.
- Went on a first vacation as a family of 3 to Miami, Florida.
- Saw a wild alligator up close.
- Started a fruit & veggie garden.
- Launched my own blog.
- Started an Etsy shop.
- Moved across the country.
- Bought a house.
If you want or did make your personal reverse bucket list, what are your TOP 3 memorable experiences on the list? Please do tell!
Check these lovely bloggers’ blogs in this January Blog Hop:
Erin Elizabeth Beaupre
Tamika L Mapp
Laci Jamison Carlson
Leah J Ashley-Giberson
Jessica Lee Mullarkey